The BNZ has 3 digits at the end for each account. Where as other banks only show two digits, if some one wants to transfer me money.
I was being transffered $16 from ASB.
My eftpos account ends with 083
and also the bnz app gave me 083
But when you paste this number any where, the other banks donot take the extra digit and 3 is missed oit.
I want to know
- Why do you have a numbering convention which is not standard across all banks?
- How many bnz customers have more than 99 accounts?
- Where is my money ? As I donot have any account ending with 08… Though my customer id remains same…
- What is the process when such a payment is made to an absolute account number which doesnot exist but you do know who this account belongs to?
- Why do a customer ask you, instead of the bank asking whose money it is?
- Do you follow all rules of RBNZ?