Treating small business like garbage

penalizing small business owners

• By making it so staff in the store can’t deal with anything neither can the business partners team as we don’t make enough money

• Charging 7% on a 40% equity secured loan so ripping us off

• Having only one team that can deal with you do anything and take weeks to only respond with “sorry I can’t do it either I don’t know how to use our system”

• Small business team only open during business hours don’t they realise that’s when I’m working

• making me increase my lease by 2.5 years which wasn’t needed

I hope no one is foolish enough to fall for their ad campaigns

Hey @keedwellw, it sounds like you’ve had a really negative experience and I’d like to rectify that for you asap. I’ll shoot you out a private message to discuss this more. Thanks

only took 5 days to reply wow what a good response time you have for your small business customers just proves my point

Hey @keedwellw, apologies for the late response. I’ve passed your comments onto the small business team, who’ve informed they’re currently trying to work through some options with you. As Community isn’t a secure platform I’m afraid there’s not anymore I can do to help you from here, but if you have any further issues or questions you’re welcome to reach out to us here again.