Time zone won't let me access bnz apps

Update for people visiting this page. BNZ actually have no fix for this yet. I’ve wasted a couple of hours of my life working that out. PS I am Iphone X and have followed all of the potential fixes above which have not worked. If you are time poor like me I wouldn’t bother ringing BNZ but hopefully something will be posted here in the future. When they get back to me with a fix I will post here anyway.

Any updates on this I just got a iPhone 11 and am having the same issues. Have tried all the above fixes

Has there been any progress on this issue ? I can’t activate on either iPhone 11 or iPad . Tried all proposed fixes with no joy. It has only successfully activated once on my iPhone 6 And that was a year ago.

Any help would be great as this is really frustrating, also what has Timezone got to do with activation of the app shouldn’t it all resolve regardless of what Timezone you are in?

I had the same issue on iPhone 11 pro tried again and again using the 2 step authentication process and net card then. It worked fine on my iPhone 6 and I pad the randomly today it worked and activated fine

Hi BNZers - I fixed the issue in branch by cancelling the Netguard card and ordering a new one (BS 14.16) - restart the app and you will be able to set it up as normal. All the other troubleshooting tips did nothing but this did the trick! If any customers reading this have this issue - just let us know to try this :slight_smile: