I like using your mobile app, great user interface and design. Here are some ideas for making it even better:
- Allow two parties who are co-signatures to an account to agree to a transaction through the app. A notification pops up telling you have transactions to approve. The transaction does not proceed until both users click “Approve”. This would do away with co-signatures to cheques.
- Let me send my bank account number by text to someone else to request payment (slightly different from another suggestion I have seen in this forum where the transaction is completed over text)
- Geolocation that tells you how much you have to spend at that location based on your budget. So I walk into New World and it recognises I am there and tells me by way of a notification that presents when I open the app that I have $90 to spend on Groceries because I have told the app that I want to budget that amount per month. The app automatically defines services/retail outlets into categories, but I could define these further if I wish.
- Automated sweeping from accounts so that I avoid overdraft/overdrawn account fees. So I tell the app that in the case I am overdrawn, sweep from a savings account or revolving credit facility to cover the sum.
- Automated sweeping from accounts depending on where I have made the purchase. eg, If I buy McDonalds it takes the funds from an account that I set for entertainment/food, and when I don’t have the funds, it declines! (or it takes from an account I specify).