Rearrange accounts on bnz app

How do you rearrange your accounts on the bnz app? I used to do it by placing a number in front of the account name but this no longer seems to work with my credit card always defaulting to the end… any ideas?

Hey @Pipernz, thanks for the question. @Eric are you aware of a way to rearrange the accounts? Cheers

Hi Pipernz,

Sorry you can’t currently order accounts on the mobile app - but it is on our backlog.

Currently accounts are ordered alphabetically showing transactional accounts first - followed by Credit Cards and Home loans. You can change the order by numbering the accounts but Credit Cards will always display towards the bottom.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Eric

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Would be great to see the ability to rearrange accounts - particularly being able to see credit cards at the top - helping me be better with my money and what not :wink:

3 Likes

Any updates on this?

In addition, hiding accounts would be useful, i.e. for bills accounts that are largely automated.

Cheers

Hi @Eric, are you able to shed some light on the current situation?

Hi Guys,

Sorry - no new update. It’s on the backlog, but we are currently working on other priorities.

As a temporary hack, you can put a number in front of your account name, and these accounts will then show in numerical order. Albeit they will still group, with transactional accounts showing first.

Cheers,
Eric

This seems like such a simple request, It’s a huge pet peeve of mine and many others.
I don’t care about making the app in different languages, just sort out the basics first and let us rearrange our accounts

This is one feature I requested a few years ago. It surely can be changed guys? It’s annoying having the ability to do it on the website, but not on the app. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally put money in the wrong account due to memorising the placement of the accounts online. If the order of the Instant Balances, Home Screen Square View and Home Screen List view could be changed all at once it would make life so much easier!

I too have dropped money into wrong accounts, but not as I recall through the mobile app.

Maybe you need a mindset shift to get yourself to actually look at the account instead of using your “minds eye.”

Reminds me of the old saying - measure twice, cut once.

Keep in mind these are the views of fellow BNZ Community users, and not BNZ.