Rearrange accounts on bnz app

How do you rearrange your accounts on the bnz app? I used to do it by placing a number in front of the account name but this no longer seems to work with my credit card always defaulting to the end… any ideas?

Hey @Pipernz, thanks for the question. @Eric are you aware of a way to rearrange the accounts? Cheers

Hi Pipernz,

Sorry you can’t currently order accounts on the mobile app - but it is on our backlog.

Currently accounts are ordered alphabetically showing transactional accounts first - followed by Credit Cards and Home loans. You can change the order by numbering the accounts but Credit Cards will always display towards the bottom.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks for the reply. Would be great to see the ability to rearrange accounts - particularly being able to see credit cards at the top - helping me be better with my money and what not :wink:

Any updates on this?

In addition, hiding accounts would be useful, i.e. for bills accounts that are largely automated.

Cheers

Hi @Eric, are you able to shed some light on the current situation?

Hi Guys,

Sorry - no new update. It’s on the backlog, but we are currently working on other priorities.

As a temporary hack, you can put a number in front of your account name, and these accounts will then show in numerical order. Albeit they will still group, with transactional accounts showing first.

Cheers,
Eric

This seems like such a simple request, It’s a huge pet peeve of mine and many others.
I don’t care about making the app in different languages, just sort out the basics first and let us rearrange our accounts