Paywave default account

Can you change the default account that pay wave deduct from. So for example instead of cheque can you get it to deduct from savings instead.

You can do it easily enough by logging in, then choosing the menu option at the top left, and going to Cards.

There you can drag your savings account to the ONLINE position of your Flexi Debit Visa card.

I think you can do this in the mobile app as well.

If you use your savings account you will want to check the transactions fees, because I think some of them charge $5 for a eftpos transaction

Rapid Save allows one free withdrawal per calendar month and after that it’s $5 :smiley:

Hi @rebecpo
You are half correct here. The rapid save account works off a “banking month” not a calendar month.
The banking month starts on the last business day of each month.
An example is the current month we are in runs from Monday 31st July 2017 until Wednesday the 30th August 2017. The next month begins on Thursday 31st August 2017 and ends on Friday 29th September.
I hope this helps as we hate seeing people miss out on their bonus interest due to only increasing the balance on the last calendar day of the month (which coincides to be the first day of the following bank month)