Paypal transfer to my BNZ bank account

Hi All
Can someone let me know if I can deposit my Paypal balance into my BNZ bank account? I tried to set up my BNZ bank account in Paypal but it can not allow me to set it up. Is there anyone who has done this before or maybe it’s not possible with BNZ.
Regards
Nic

I’ve used it in the past with my BNZ account. I used to do it very regularly last year but have only done it once since with no issues around June.
What error messages do you get?

This has been giving me this same error message - “Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later.”

I have seen this issue before but not in connection with BNZ accounts. Paypal has had or is having issues (see their Facebook page) supposedly connected with depositing money into NZ accounts. Having said this, I take a lot of what they say with a grain of salt. They work for me but I never accumulate a balance with them.

What to do?
In the instances I saw this issue I waited until late at night and phoned them. Their CS changed some setting and magically the issue was fixed.

Thank you Michaelnz. I will try the same.

I’ve had PayPal issues before when the web site returns error messages that aren’t accurate. As @michaelnz said, phoning them got me to a human who fixed the issue with a couple of clicks. There was a free NZ number for Paypal 0508 257 434 If that doesn’t work, Skype used to connect to their US freephone number for nothing, hopefully it still does.

Try this:

1. Login to your Paypal account
  2. Go to “My Paypal” (Top r/h corner)
  3. Go to “Help and contact” (bottom l/h corner)
  4. Select “call us”
  5. Note down the “one-time passcode” and call 0508 257 434

I have been able to reach a person this way in the past but have had to wait until late at night. I have called the number while writing this post and confirmed it is valid.

Thanks a lot.