Payment to wrong payee

I accidentally sent a rent payment through to my old landlords payee account, when we have recently changed to a new rental company that i was supposed to send the money to. Is there a way to reverse this transaction?

Hi Tyler.

There are 2 ways to try get the money back when it comes to sending it to someone accidentally. The best way would be to contact them first and ask for a reversal. The alternative is contacting us to put through a direct credit reversal request. This is used in situations where you do not have the contact info for that person anymore. This does cost $75 to complete and it is not guaranteed - as the receiver of the payment can choose to decline the reversal.