No one answering their Phones

I’ve been trying for the last couple of days to actually talk to someone and all I’m able to do is say on hold listening to the same music over and over again. I’ve also sent an email through my BNZ account asking for someone to call me ASAP.

Seriously what is going on. I need to talk to someone urgently!!!

Hi @Tracy1 I’m really sorry to hear about the wait time you have experienced when trying to get in touch with us over the last couple of days. Unfortunately we have been experiencing high call volumes at the moment. If you call us on 0800 275 269 you should be informed of the wait time and be offered the option of a call back if it is longer than 10 minutes, rather than wait in the queue. Our current wait time this afternoon is around 30 minutes and for our Secure Messages it is 39 hours. Thanks, Jade

How about 2 hours and 8 minutes 10.02.2021 midday to 2pm!!! Grr.
Missed 3 other calls due to hanging on. No wait time given. As an ex bnz staff member I was disturbed at the obvious lack of support. The Internet is not always an answer such as why has it taken 2 weeks for a loan approval.

Still waiting… no option for call back and did not give estimated waiting time. :man_facepalming:t2:

Gave up after over 3hrs and drove down to the branch. Unfortunately they all had to go into staff training 5mins after I arrived. :weary:

Trying to contact BNZ by phone in the last few days. Once waited 2 hours on hold then gave up. No indication of wait time or call back option. Term deposit needs to be refreshed and is time limited. Various contact options says 3 or 5 business days. A branch visit is a very difficult option.

Mōrena @edsoja , I am sorry to hear of your recent experience with trying to get in touch with our team. Unfortunately there are very high wait times at the moment. It is possible to maintain your Term Deposits on your internet banking or within the BNZ mobile app, by tapping on the account and following the steps to update maturity instructions. ^Liam

I’m currently sitting at two hours.

Does my head in how long BNZ wait time is.

Kia ora @Aaron1 , did you manage to get through to our team and resolve your enquiry? ^Liam

Just dropping in to say that as someone looking to switch home loan providers after getting fed up with Westpac’s customer service this thread has been helpful

Kia ora bhjolly, just to let you know that we have just had an increase in our staffing levels to directly tackle the issue of wait times. We want to get to our customers as fast as possible and with the best possible service. Looking forward to having you on board ^Rael