New site: Welcome! Here's what you need to know

Welcome to the brand new BNZ Community!

We’ve moved to this new platform and that means we’ve got a new look and a bunch of new features. Thanks so much to all of you for your patience with this – it’s a work in progress and we hope to settle in as soon as possible.

In my last announcement on our old platform I mentioned that we wouldn’t be able to bring across private message. Well, great news, our stellar tech team have overcome this challenge and we were able to switch over with PMs intact.

Here are a few things to help get you started:

Changing your password
In order to log in for the first time here you’ll need to reset your password. You can do that by using the ‘Forgot My Password’ option on the log in page. If you have any issues, contact me at bnzcommunitymanager@bnz.co.nz

If you’re a new user, be sure to sign up so you can participate.

Setting your profile preferences
When you log in, click on your avatar and then Preferences (the cog icon). You can now change your name, upload a custom avatar, fill in your About Me, and set your preference for notifications.

Navigating the new site
New members will get a welcome message when they first arrive – this contains some basic tips for navigating the site to get you started. For existing members who’ve come across from our old platform - you can see the How To information here.

Bugs, issues or feedback
We’d love to hear your feedback on our new look, as well any issues you experience or bugs you find. Please post them in this thread.

Community information
If you’re new to our community be sure to take a moment to read through our Terms of Use, Community Guidelines and about our assigned badges before you get started posting.

A post was split to a new topic: New internet banking website feedback