NetGuard Card Expired

I am not able to login to internet banking. I have a message “NetGuard Card Expired” when login on website. I have a Card with expiration.

Please tell me how to login it.

Hi there, if your current card is due to expire or has already expired a replacement will be sent out to you. It may be best to contact us on 0800 275 269 so we can look into ordering you a replacement. - Adina.

My card is expires end of 11/2022.
please activete my a card.

I live abroad. Is there a way to communicate other than international calls?

Hi there, great to hear your Netguard card is not expired. To activate it all you need to do is enter the coordinates on the back of the card when you log into your Internet Banking. Once that’s done it is automatically active. - Adina.

Could not activate new card. Because, when I log in to Internet banking, the screen to enter coordinates is not displayed. After entering the access code and password, the following message will be displayed.

###############################
NetGuard expired

Your NetGuard card has expired.

You are not able to login to Internet Banking because your NetGuard card has expired. Please contact us on 0800 275 269 so we can order you a replacement NetGuard card. If overseas, phone +64 4 931 8209. International toll charges apply.
###################

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear your Netguard card is still not working. Please contact us on the details provided in the message or visit your nearest BNZ branch to organize a replacement card. Thanks Adina.