iPhone App - New Features

Hi Guys,

Whats in the plans for the iPhone app? I would love to hear what you are working on and what people want to see.

I would love to see the following:

• The ability to block/unblock my cards from the app incase I ever misplace them
  • The ability to get a notification from the app if suspicious transactions are noticed, then I can log in and confirm them, this would be especially helpful if I was travelling out of the country and hopefully stop my card from being blocked, but it it was I would be able to unblock it without having to call you.
  • The ability to push through a scheduled payment immedietly ie I decide to pay that bill on the 10th because I have the money but the AP I made is set for the 16th

Hi @RobbieKRNZ,

Thanks for the suggestions. It’s always great to hear from BNZ app users what features they would like to see in the app.

I can tell you that we’re looking into online card controls and blocking/unblocking will be one of the first things we dive into here.

I like the other suggestions and will add them to the list. Notifications is something we would like to get better at next year - so watch this space.

Cheers,
Eric

Thansk Eric, another one thats come to my attention this week is the Txt alerts for deposits, an app alert could replace this and potentially save BNZ money on those txt transactions.