Flybuys removed from HomeAdvantage Credit Card

Hi, We were disappointed to receive a letter last week to say FlyBuys is to be removed as a reward on HomeAdvantage Credit Cards from 30 May 2017. Not sure what customers surveyed would have opted to NOT have it.
This is one of the reasons for signing up to this service … why BNZ??

I never received a letter informing me of it being removed.

Hi Ferrit - it was for Mastercard - will try to remember to scan letter tomorrow if I haven’t thrown it out!

@Yvonne can you shed any more light on this?

Hi @nxsta and @Ferrit47,

The change applies to HomeAdvantage credit cards - our research shows that most customers valued the low interest rate and $0 account/additional card fees over the ability to earn Fly Buys. Sorry you’re disappointed about the change, but you could consider switching to one of our other Fly Buys credit cards.

BNZ does offer some great credit cards where you can earn rewards, just for using it! Feel free to call 0800 275 269 or pop into any BNZ store if you wanted to discuss switching. We’re always here to help :slight_smile:

Thank you Yvonne. I have always had excellent service from BNZ & wouldnt change. So Helpful & Polite. Nothing seems a problem at all. Very Satified Customer.

@Ferrit47 - I love reading comments like this.

We love having you as a customer! Feel free to get in touch if you need any help with your banking and we’d be happy to help. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much