Everyday account with no monthly fee

would the bnz have a every day account without a monthly fee like the anz go account or asb steamline some customers dont use stores or calling customer services unless they really have to an with smart atm these days you dont need to do over the counter depoists . or with you money customers can choose the $5 fee or a totaly electronic verison love you thoughts guys.

Hi Speckles,
We do not offer a specific fee free account at BNZ, however this does depend on the business you hold with us. If you like, I would suggest visiting a BNZ Store to have a chat with one of the banking advisors there to see what we can offer. If you would like to make an appointment, please give us a call on 0800 275 269, or visit any BNZ Store.
Thanks,
Krystal.

The branch manager is able to set a monthly fee waiver on your personal account (My Money?) if they want your business.

I receive this as I had all of my personal and business accounts with the BNZ, up until a few days ago when I had to move my personal banking elsewhere to get my newly arrived (to New Zealand) wife accommodated.