Credit card statement

Hi, I have problem viewing the Credit Card statement from the new online internet banking. The old want is much easier to see and download all the statements. The new one, I can only see the Cheque Account Statement and Savings Account Statement not the Credit Card Statement. I always have to visit the old internet banking to view my Credit Card statement.

Thanks

Elangovan

Hi @Elangovan,

You can do this on new internet banking, see below for instructions, let me know if you have any issues.

Cheers,
Eric

1.From the main screen, select your credit card account.
2.Click on ‘Statements’ at the top of the screen or ‘more’ if it’s your first time looking at a statement from that account.
3.To print, right click anywhere on the statement and select ‘Print’.
4.To close your statement and return to Internet Banking, click on the grey X in the top right-hand corner of the statement screen.

More information can be found here - https://www.bnz.co.nz/support/banking/internet-banking/using-new-internet-banking

Hi Eric,

The problem is I don’t see the credit card account on the new Internet banking.

There is credit card account shown on the old internet banking under the statement column.

Thanks

Elangovan

Hi @Elangovan,

It sounds like your Credit Card is not on your Internet Banking access list.  If you give us a call or pop into a store they will be able to add it for you.

Cheers,
Eric

Hi Eric,
After writting to you now I see the Credit Card Account on my Internet Banking. The problem has been solved. Thanks

Elangovan