Credit Card Access

ANZ has an APP which allows Credit / Eftpos / Business Card Users to block their cards online if the card has been  mislaid /lost / stolen - until found. Once located (OR NOT) appropriate action can be taken by UNBLOCKING or OREDRING NEW CARDS.   It would be advantageous for the user to BLOCK continued access by placing BLOCKS on people such as JUST CLOUD.

I believe this would be a terrific idea for BNZ to incorporate into their system because of a recent event where JUST CLOUD CHANGED TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH GAVE THEM CONTINUED ACCESS TO MY CREDIT CARDS ALLOWING THEM TO CHARGE MONTHLY FEES INSTEAD OF THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION I HAD ORIGINALLY STARTED WITH.  

Read Terms and Conditions carefully before ticking the box. However in my own defence I trusted! I no longer TRUST and have CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION,

The Credit Card listed with Just Cloud expired. I was issued a new card. Just Cloud attempted to charge my expired card details leading to an email message from BNZ ’ Your card has been BLOCKED DUE TO SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY’.  The card was replaced (2ND CARD IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS).  Much to my amazement on attempting to use my card yesterday, the card was swallowed by the ATM with a message ’ your card has been retained’ and I do beleieve JUST CLOUD HAS ATTEMPTED TO ACCESS MY CARD AGAIN.

You can ask BNZ to do what is called a charge back.
That is where they can make contact with the sellers bank account and retrieve the money back.
BNZ has forms you can use. It takes a few months and make sure the bank reverses any fees and interest.