Community email being flagged as spam

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve told Google that Community messages are not spam. Looks like there’s something not quite right with it being sent via discoursemail.com? Would be interesting to know if this happens to other Gmail users too.

1 Like

HI @ouq77, thanks a lot for raising this! We’re aware of the issue and we’re working on a fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!!
The exact same thing happens too me!
It’s so annoying because it took me ages to figure out why I wasn’t receiving any emails, marking it as not spam doesn’t work either but if I recall correctly if you have the Google contacts app and save it as a contact it doesn’t go to spam.
So weird that google thinks a bank is potentially suspicious!! :roll_eyes::confused:

Remember scammers can look real to the system sometimes. Better to have it go to spam folder than have a scammer come through as (supposedly) legit. If you are using Gmail on the web it should show that there is “spam” in the folder. I check it at least twice a day by deault… simply for this reason. I get multiple emails from one sender and some end up in spam and some don’t. I think it might have something to do with the animated ads that some emails have embedded in them.