BNZ store aesthetic

branch
store

H!

I recent went to the BNZ In st Luke’s to open my account. Super impressed with the store fit out! Staff were really nice too. It’s sad more bnz branches don’t look like the st Luke’s or northwest branches. Any plans to roll out anymore of the new look branches?

Thanks for the feedback! I’ve forwarded that onto the St Lukes staff for you :slight_smile:

I’m also doing some digging to find out what the situation is in regards to new-look branches. I’ll get back to you before the end of the day!

Any questions in the meantime let me know.

Sorry @bsouey, still chasing the answer for you on this. Will get back to you tomorrow when I have more.

Thanks for your patience!

No worries! :blush:

Thanks for waiting! We do have another new branch opening soon at New Lynn, in the mall, which will also be of a new feel and look (can’t say too much about the exact design at the moment I’m afraid). Beyond that, we’ll just have to watch this space :slight_smile:

Is there any way we the hoi polloi not living in Auckland can see what St Lukes looks like?

Quite happy with the fit out in Coastlands, Paraparaumu, but would be nice to see what is new.