Android Pay phase 2 is here

We just updated the BNZ app with what we are calling Android Pay ‘push provisioning’.

What is ‘Push Provisioning’ I hear you say? Previously when you set up a Flexi Debit card on Android Pay, you needed to start the process from the Android Pay app, now you will be able to provision and delete a card fully from within the BNZ app. In fact, you will no longer need to use the Android Pay app at all.

So really, push provisioning is just a name we made up so we could talk about it, but it will make it easier and faster for you to set up and manage Android Pay.
This is a first for an Australasian Bank and we are one of the first three banks in the world to do this.

To kick off the process simply click on the ‘Add to Android Pay’ button.

We are still working digital payments and cards and have a few things in the pipeline. The next release for us will be allowing Visa credit cards in Android pay, this is looking like late June early July, at this stage.

We’re excited to hear what you think?

Cheers,
Nemo

This looks good, however I cannot use it as I don’t have a debit card.

What is delaying rolling it out for credit cards I thought paywave would function the same for a debit card vs a credit card.

Provisioning a new card via BNZ app was very easy, nice work team!

@Sam01

Unfortunately the technologies on our side are different, but we are actively working on it and hope to have it available late June/ early July at this stage.

Cheers

PayWave sticker